What is a PCBU?

Person Conducting a Business and Undertaking – this refers to the business or organisation including companies, not-for-profits, partnerships and sole traders. It refers to an entity rather than an individual, natural person.

2018-07-17T09:21:08+12:00July 17th, 2018|

What is HSWA?

The Health and Safety at Work Act (2015) which is the legislation that covers workplace safety and health.  It includes regulations that cover worker participation, engagement and representation, risk management, asbestos, hazardous substances, adventure tourism and mines and quarries. It is enforced by WorkSafe New Zealand (for most workplaces),  Maritime New Zealand (for maritime environments) [...]

2018-07-17T18:39:49+12:00July 17th, 2018|