Skip to content
- Reporting systems should be easy to understand and use and workers should know how to access them.
- Workers should be commended for reporting; not blamed because an incident occurred.
- Injury and incident data should also be reviewed to look for patterns in injuries or incidents that may point to improvements that could be made: for example.
- Injuries that occur with new workers
- When workers are fatigued
- Work-related illness should also be reported.
- Officers (senior managers and boards) of the PCBU need to know what incidents and injuries have occurred and what is being done to prevent similar occurrences in the future.